Using the Quick Shop order form
If you have the leaflet or catalogue for the books that you want to order you can use Quick Shop. This is also useful for allocating books to the children that order them. You can then take a print out of your order so that it will be easier to distribute the books when they arrive. To use Quick Shop follow these simple steps:
- Click on the Place an order button on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click on the Quick Shop link.
- Choose the catalogue you want to order from in the drop-down list.
- Enter the books' item number (as listed on your leaflet) in the Item number box.
- Enter the quantity in the Paid Qty box. If you would like to use your Scholastic Rewards for a book, add the quantity to the Free Qty box.
- If you would like to add the name and class of the child that ordered it, write those details in the relevant boxes.
- Please note - if you are ordering a book for a child you will not be able to use your Scholastic Rewards for this item.
- Click on Add to order and you will see that it appears in your Order summary on the right-hand side of the page.
- You can now continue to add the rest of the books in your order.
- If at any point you need to change your order, you can do so by editing the Order Summary on the right-hand side and clicking on the Update button.
- Once you have completed your order, click on Go to checkout.