Using the School Group Order order form
If you'd like parents to be able to add their orders to your school's order and pay online you can use the School Group Order. You can open a basket so that both you and parents can add orders. Just follow these simple steps:
- Click on Order now in the top red bar.
- Click on Start your School Group Order. (Please note: only one school group order can be open for your school at any one time.)
- If this is your first School Group Order you will be given the opportunity to change your unique web address that parents can use to order.
- Choose a basket deadline – this is the last date that parents will be able to add their orders. You will be able to add books at any time up until you confirm the order.
- Choose the currency you would like both the school and parents to pay in.
- Add in any extra administration costs you would like to add on to the cost of the books. Please enter this as a percentage.*
- Enter your email address if you'd like to be notified about parent orders.
- Click on Set it up!
- You now need to let parents know that they can order online. You can use our ready-prepared emails to quickly let them know. We also have editable letters to send out with the catalogues and banners to go on your website. If you give them your unique URL parents will not need to find your school when they go to the site.
- You can now add any books that you want to order using the Quick Shop or Master Order Form.
- After the deadline has passed and you have added all the books you want to order, you're ready to check out.
- We will have taken payment from parents that have ordered online so you will just need to decide how you want to pay for the rest. See paying for your order.
- When you're happy with the order, click Confirm and we'll have the books delivered to you within 5–7 working days.
*Please note that any additional customs or delivery charges must be covered by the school.